Rooms, Beds and Rates - Reservations and Bookings
Select Check-In Date and Number of Nights to show Rooms, Rates and Availability.
Simple. Laid Back. Clean. Comfortable. Affordable.
The Stray Cat Hostel is located in the center of Istanbul, just a ten minute walk from the best clubs, pubs, cafes and bars in the city. It is only 100 meters away from the tram stop that takes you to the Topkapi Palace, Aya Sofia, Blue Mosque, and other main historical sites. There are numerous discount supermarkets, local restaurants, and liquor stores within a minute's walk in every direction.
Stray Cat Hostel in Istanbul has double, triple, four bed and 6 bed rooms . All rooms and common areas are fully air-conditioned. Some rooms have their own bathrooms some has shared ones .Shared bathrooms are with separated showers and restrooms next to every room.
Also we are pleased to offer you:
- Fully Air - Conditioned Rooms And Common Areas
- Free All You Can Eat Breakfast
- Free Endless Tea, Coffee & Mineral Water all day long
- Free Unlimited High Speed Internet Access and WiFi connection
- Free City Maps with Istanbul Highlights
- Free Use of Equippied Kitchen
- FreeBox - Lost and Found
- Free Night Stay For Artistic Travelers who want make a performance or paint at the hostel
To summarize all , Breakfast is included in all prices. free tea, coffeee and mineral water all day long is included to bed and room rates . Safe deposit in reception for valuables are free of charge . Free high speed wi-fi and air-conditioning in all rooms are also available, and we have one kitchenette with tea coffee making facilities, and one equippied kitchen for free guest use.
Please note that we have in rooms and common areas paintings and murals made by different guests and artists, we offer free night stay to artistic travelers would like to make a paint or performance in hostel . Please contact with us before arrival with e mail to be able to arrange the details of mentioned free night stay for artistic travelers to make an art or performance in hostel.
We have 24 hours reception with people working on desk who are knowledgeable and helpful for your possible needs, wishes and questions in Istanbul. Thank You. We wish you a nice stay.
* We have 3 kittens in Stray Cat, they just live in common areas and courtyard , so please take note if it is something not proper for you.
* We do not tolerate any kind of behavior that consists of racial, religious,ethnic and sexual discrimination and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who falls under these categories.
Please Like this page, or Comment. Comments are for the benefit of other visitors and will not be answered. Comments are public. Do not post personal contact details.
Arrivals From Ataturk Airport
From Ataturk Airport the easiest way to get to the Stray Cat Hostel is to take the Havas bus from the exit of the arrival terminal directly to Taksim Square which departs every half an hour . When you arrive to Taksim Sqaure go West down Taki Zafer Cd. Street, at the very beginning of that street there is a steep road going down named Osmanli Sokak ( this alley is before The Marmara Hotel and just before one central Starbucks Coffee Shop , it is a small hill going down ). Go Down from that hill just 100 - 150 meter and turn right , and then turn to left and continue to walk down Kazanci Yokusu Alley , The Stray Cat is 500 meter down that road on your right hand side in a green building with 6 floors. Across us u wıll see a buffet called Tarcın Bufe. The journey takes around 25 minutes from the airport to Taksim Square (downtown) and costs 10 Turkish Liras (also payable as 5 Euros).
Another way to reach us is via metro and tram
The Metro is easiest from Ataturk Airport to reach us and cheapest ,
1. Take the metro to Aksaray
2. Change in Zeytinburnu to the tram in the direction of Kabatas
3. Get off at the Findikli station (this is one station before the terminal station, Kabatas)
4. At Findikli tram station pass across the street and walk up to Mebusan Yokusu, 150 meters up hill you will find us across 50 meter from the supermarket DIA, across to Tarcın Bufe a light green 6 floor building on your left hand side.
The other way is to use a taxi from airport:
Taxis to Stray Cat from airport Ataturk area cost about 40 -45 liras (18 20Euro).
Arrivals from Sabiha Gokcen airport
From Sabiha Gkcen it is easiest to take the Havas company shuttle busses (which leaves also at night) from the exit of the arrival terminal. The journey takes around 45-60 min. and costs 12 Turkish Liras (if you do not have Turkish Liras yet, you can pay also with 6-7 Euros).
When you arrive to Taksim Sqaure go West down Taki Zafer Cd. Street, at the very beginning of that street there is a steep road going down named Osmanli Sokak ( this alley is before The Marmara Hotel and just before one central Starbucks Coffe Shop , it is a small hill going down ). Go Down from that hill just 100 - 150 meter and turn right , and then turn to left and continue to walk down Kazanci Yokusu Alley , The Stray Cat is 500 own that road on your right hand side in a light green building with 6 floors. across a buffet called Tarcın Bufe.
From the Bus Station:
The Metro is very easy to find,
1. Take the metro in the direction of Aksaray
2. Change in Aksaray to the tram in the direction of Kabatas
3. Get off at the Findikli station (one stop before the terminal station Kabatas)
4. From Findikli tram station, pass across the street and walk up to Mebusan Yokusu, 150 meters uphill we are across 50 meter from the supermarket DIA in a light green 6 floor building on your left hand side.
From Train Station:
Take the tram towards Kabatas
Get off at the Findikli station (one station before the Kabatas terminal station)
From the Findikli Tram station cross the street walk and walk up to Mebusan Yokusu 150 meters uphill you will find us 50 meter across from the supermarket DIA in a green 6 floor building on your left hand side.
In any case, you have our address and phones written down. Print them and keep them with you:
Mebusan Yokusu No 35 Post Code 34433 Findikli Beyoglu Istanbul